About Erika

A 20 something part time student, full time worker and 24/7 day dreamer. Self confessed beauty junkie, loves music and binge watching youtube videos!

Saturday 25 April 2015

Hair Saviour!


Say hello to this little miracle, this is Fantasia's Inter Cellular Hair Polisher - sounds good right? Well it definitely is and lemme tell you why! 


This is an aloe enriched, alcohol free treatment for your hair. Its ideal for use on damaged and chemically treated hair and helps to moisturise, prevent breakage and help mend broken/split ends. It also contains protective sunscreen!

I've been using this product for about a year now and it really has made a difference to my hair. I use it on damp and dry hair, once it absorbs it gives a lovely shine and makes hair feel silky soft.
What I do is squeeze out a few drops, warm it up in my hands and then run it through the length of my hair, really focusing on the ends. I feel like this has transformed my hair and considering its on amazon for less than a fiver I really recommend anyone with damaged or lifeless hair to give this a try!

I've pretty much run out of it now and am going to purchase another bottle but I'm also trying out Fantasia's Carrot Growth Serum and will put up a review on how it compares to this! 

Thank you for reading, much love! <3



11 comments:

  1. Do you have to use this product everyday to see the results or is once just enough? I've been using Moroccan oil for my hair and I truly recommend it!:)

    www.klaudia-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pop some on the ends of my hair daily and then I normally work it through the lengths after Ive washed my hair so about 2-3 times a week :) aah yes! I neeeed to get myself some! Its on my 'to buy' list xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, dear. ^^
    Have a nice Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post :)
    Kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :D
      I love your dress in your recent post!

      Delete
  6. Have a nice Wednesday. ^^
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice post!

    Let me know what you think of my newest outfitpost :)
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/04/my-dear-love-trenchcoat.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The trench coat is so cute! :D

      Delete